If it lives in the wild, we have filmed it and packaged it into an international television series. Aquavision is the pre-eminent wild life production company in Southern Africa. Our stock footage library boasts over 10 000 hours of footage in full HD, 2k, 4k and now 8K resolution. Through our long standing relationships with the best and most popular game farms and wildlife sanctuaries, and our world class cameramen, editors, writers, directors and producers – we believe that Aquavision is the perfect “one stop shop” for all of your wildlife film needs – to which our credits and multiple International awards are testament.
Over the past 22 years, Aquavision TV Productions has earned its reputation as the preferred African producer of blue chip, wildlife documentaries for the international broadcast market. The company is extremely prolific, having produced over 100 wildlife documentaries and five long running series since its inception in 1992. We are globally recognized for filming extraordinary animal behaviour, both underwater and in the untamed African bush.
Our sister company, Lion Mountain Media, owns all of the intellectual property produced by Aquavision TV Productions. Lion Mountain Media is an independent motion picture, television and digital platform production company dedicated to producing family and faith-centered programs designed to entertain, educate, inspire and motivate audiences worldwide. In addition to being one of South Africa’s most successful production entities and a leading content provider, the company operates its own digital network, Lion Mountain TV, along with a family programming channel on Roku. In 2016, LMM released its Lion Mountain TV App on the Android and iOS operating systems.
This site, including all content provided herein, is protected by South African and international copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Use of Site
Users may only use this site to browse the content and make legitimate purchases. Users are not to use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase(s). This site and the content provided herein may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is also strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained herein may constitute legal violations, and as such, the appropriate legal actions will be taken against unlawful users.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement. The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions amongst these contents.
Further, the Providers do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct/incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
This site and all content and software associated therewith, or any other features or functionalities associated with this site, are provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. The Providers do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. Aquavision TV Productions specifically disclaims liability for the use of this site.
To the extent permissible under applicable laws, in no event shall Aquavision TV Productions or its subsidiaries, affiliates, any of their shareholders, directors, officers, employees or licensors be liable (jointly or severally) to you for personal injury or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages, therefore, some of the above limitations in this section may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications to or withdrawal of this Website; and/or
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain this site. This site is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the site due to circumstances beyond our control.
By using this site, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Aquavision TV Productions (in association with Lion Mountain Media (Pty) Ltd) relating to your account. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on this site, or in the “My Account” page and will include notices about your account (e.g. payment authorisations or change in password, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Aquavision TV Productions.
All of the information gathered via forms on this site is used to personally identify users that use this site. This information will not be used for any purpose other than that which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this site. None of this information will be sold or made available to anyone else. This site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time of access; the pages that you access, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the site, analyze trends, and further administer this site.
You agree not to use the site or any materials you may obtain through the site in a manner that violates any law. You also agree not to use the site to stalk, harass, or harm another individual, to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity. You further agree not to interfere with or disrupt the site, servers or networks connected to the site or to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the site or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the site, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
This Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help in customizing the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Third Party Links
In attempts to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Every effort is made to effect fulfillment of your order timeously, however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence we will contact you via email. We endeavor to keep you up to date about the status of your order.
Product availability is subject to change from time to time. The quality of the display of demo content may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The Providers make no representations or warranties about the quality of your experience on your display. The time it takes to load or access content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the Content you have selected and the configuration of your device.
When you confirm a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to refunding of monies (whether charged to your credit card or in any other way paid) is limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all of our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for a purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood these terms and conditions for such a purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any on this website.
No orders will be processed until orders are fully confirmed and payment is received in full.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel or return your purchase, you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. In this event, you are required to advise us in writing of your cancellation/return and any such document must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. Tangible goods must be returned to us undamaged and in their original packaging within 14 calendar days. Thereafter, no cancellations or returns will be accommodated. Should goods become damaged or lost en route back to us, no money will be refunded.
Payment Options and Pricing
All transactions will be processed in American Dollars ($) or South African Rands (ZAR). We endeavor to offer you competitive prices on current products; the total price of your order includes VAT and delivery costs. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without notice.
We accept only MasterCard and Visa credit cards. If you do not have such a credit card please make use of our EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment function.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
EFT is one of the safest, most widely used online payment methods. Once you have added all the desired items to your shopping cart, proceed to “Checkout” and follow the simple checkout instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Aquavision TV Productions as a beneficiary on your internet banking (our account details are provided) and use the unique order as reference. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
Banking Details: Bank: Nedbank
Branch Code: 197005
Account Number: 1970540303
Recipient Name: Aquavision TV Productions
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Virtual Card Services (VCS) processes all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, assuring both cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain their confidential information.
Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions, and all encryption complies with international standards. VCS Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
VCS continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes. The Merchant does not have access to credit card details.
Passwords and Account Access
- The member who created the Aquavision TV Productions account and whose Payment Choice is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the Aquavision TV Productions account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Aquavision TV Productions Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Choice details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to this site and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Aquavision TV Productions (in association with Lion Mountain Media (Pty) Ltd) reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. The Providers are not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Aquavision TV Productions or by the automated processes of Aquavision TV Productions.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with this Website. Accordingly, we may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we subsequently deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from this Website).
Use of Information Submitted
Aquavision TV Productions (in association with Lion Mountain Media (Pty) Ltd) is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to this site, including the Aquavision TV Productions social media user interfaces, without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving our products or services. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Please note that Aquavision TV Productions is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted unsolicited to us. Should you send any unsolicited materials or ideas, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Aquavision TV Productions and its affiliates regarding the use of such materials and ideas, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
These Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
- The parties shall endeavour to mediate any dispute as referred to above between them;
- The mediation shall be held in private, in the English language and all proceedings shall be kept confidential by the parties;
- In the absence of a written and signed agreement to the contrary, the mediation shall be held in Johannesburg or Sandton, Gauteng Province;
- The provisions of this clause shall be binding upon the parties’ successors in title, assignees, trustees, executors and liquidators;
- This clause shall survive the agreement’s termination in all and any circumstances.
Without Prejudice Meeting
- In the event of a dispute, the parties agree that they will meet on an informal and without prejudice basis, with a view to exploring a possible resolution of the dispute.
- Such meeting shall take place:-
- within 3 (three) days of the party who first gives notice of the dispute and calls for the meeting; and
- within the municipal areas of Johannesburg or Sandton nominated by the representative who calls for the meeting.
- The dispute shall only be settled in the event that the parties reduce their in-principle settlement understanding/consensus to writing and sign same, even if there is consensus on the fundamental, financial and commercial terms of the settlement.
- In the event that the parties are not able to resolve the dispute as referred to in clause c above within 5 (Five) days of the party first calling upon the other party to meet for the purposes of a attending a without prejudice meeting of the sort referred to in clause c i above, then and in such event the parties shall mediate the dispute.
- In this regard the parties shall, by agreement, nominate a mediator who shall have the obligation to issue an award and/or decision which is binding on the parties.
- In the event the parties cannot reach agreement on the identity of the mediator within 5 (Five) days of either party giving notice of the commencement of the mediation process, then and in such event the Chairman of the Johannesburg Bar Council (“the Bar Chairperson“) shall nominate the mediator following upon a conference call with the parties inviting their comments / views / thoughts.
- In the event however that any party who is entitled to participate in the conference call fails to do so, the Bar Chairperson shall be entitled to continue and engage with the other party but in all and in any circumstances in the event that a mediator has not been appointed by the Bar Chairperson within 6 (Six) days of the Bar Chairperson first being approached to appoint a mediator, by reason of any one or other or both parties not participating in a conference call with the Bar Chairperson, the Bar Chairperson shall be entitled to appoint the mediator without reference to or further reference to the party or parties as the case may be.
- The expert shall determine his own procedures for determining the dispute but in so doing shall:-
- allow the parties to make oral (or at the request of any of the parties, written as well as oral or only written) representations to him as to the procedures relative to the dispute; and
- permit the parties to challenge each other’s contentions and positions in whatever manner the expert considers appropriate but that manner shall be structured and devised to allow the parties a reasonable opportunity to:- express their views; challenge the other’s contentions; and inform / educate the expert as to of their positions, and generally adhere to the audi alterem partem rule.
cc Insofar as the mediation process is concerned the mediator shall:-
- be entitled to communicate and meet with any of the parties either in the presence of the other parties or in private;
- not disclose any information furnished in confidence by any one of the parties to him, to any other party without the consent of the party furnishing the information;
- act impartially and shall be advised to disclose to the parties to the mediation any relationship or dealings which he (the mediator) may have had (whether with any one or other of the parties or otherwise) which may impact upon or may be perceived by any one or other of the parties to impact upon his ability to act impartially and facilitate a resolution of the dispute.
- Each of the parties shall bear their own costs in relation to the without prejudice engagement referred to above, but the mediator shall determine the costs in regard to the mediation. In this latter regard the mediator shall take into account whether any party has been wholly or substantially successful.
- The parties agree however that they shall be liable in equal shares for the costs of the mediator, the venue and any other costs pertaining to the mediation but shall have a right to recover same in accordance with any costs award issued by the mediator.
The parties shall be entitled to be legally represented at the mediation and to call such witnesses as they consider appropriate.
The mediator’s decision / determination (which shall be an award and which shall be binding on the parties) shall:-
- be in writing and circulated to the parties simultaneously;
- be motivated by full explanation; and
- absent (1) a manifest error (2) any legal basis to attack same such as for example the result is one that is irrational or illogical, be final and binding on the parties.
Consent to Jurisdiction
Without derogating from any matter referred to in any of the alternate dispute resolution provisions provided for in this agreement, the parties do hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg.
You and Aquavision TV Productions agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, unless both you and Aquavision TV Productions agree otherwise, the mediator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The mediator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without prior notice. Alterations to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s responsibility to periodically check these Terms and Conditions on this Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such alterations.
I understand that all of the footage, images, designs and trademarks are registered to Aquavision TV Productions and hereby accept these terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate these elements either directly or indirectly in any way and understand the legal implications of doing so. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Aquavision TV Productions for any civil action or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
144 Western Service Road, Woodmead, Johannesburg
Telephone: (+2711) 275 0900/1/2/3